Thursday 18 April 2013

Nars - Pore Refining Primer Review

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

For graduation, I was searching for a primer that would provide me a smooth base to use foundation. I was also looking for a primer that would not have a flashback ghostly appearance, as I was having flash photography done on my graduation night. The sales assistant suggested I try this product out. It is now my favourite primer to use for daily use!




What I love about this product:
  • It lightweight and easy to apply (you won't need much!)
  • Thin cream texture
  • Smooths and evens the skin
  • Removes the appearance of excess oil on the face
  • Makes pores look smaller
  • Slim packaging - great for travel
  • Sits nicely even if you sweat
  • It doesn't break me out after wearing it the whole day
What I dislike about this product:
  • The scent - it smells of tea tree (but this is assisting in the removal of excess oils) BUT I will tolerate it regardless

My recommendations:

Use it a as light daily primer prior to applying your foundation. It is extremely lightweight and you won't realise you are wearing it! I love that you only need to use the tiniest bit of product for your entire face and that you can apply it easily with clean fingers.

Would I repurchase this? Yes. I love the packaging for travelling and the results from my flash photography. I love matt looks and this helps control the oils on my oily combination skin. I would love to try the other Nars primers in their range, but until this one is done I am extremely happy with it!

If you are interested in getting this, the Nars cosmetics link for this particular product can be found below. 



Until next time,

Harublossom88



DISCLAIMER: Please note that all items have been purchased by me (unless otherwise stated). Opinions provided in these blog entries are my own and are by no means affiliated with or against the manufacturers provided. Anything not purchased by myself will also be my true and honest opinion. Please speak to the manufacturer if you have other queries about their products and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment