Tuesday 23 April 2013

Kose - Softymo Speedy Cleansing Foam Review

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

The Kose brand has a large range of products under the Softymo heading. This particular product was picked up, as I was wanting to try new and different formulas to control my breakout and assist in mixing up my preferences in my daily skincare routine.



What I love about this product:
  • The easy foam dispensing pump
  • It provides enough foam in about 1-2 pumps to cleanse the face (when it worked properly)
What I dislike about this product:
  • Dried out my face like crazy (even if I used a toner and moisturiser)
  • You may need to pump it a few times to get enough product (as the product dispensed wasn't consistent each time) 
  • As it dried me out, I also broke out heaps as a result (as it strips your skin from all your natural oils that are produced)

My recommendations:

I would suggest this to someone with extremely oily skin. 

Would I repurchase this? No. This product did not suit my skin at all. Although it was effective in cleansing (overall), it dried my skin out way too much. I also felt that this product only cleansed the surface and did not provide a thorough cleanse when using it. 

If you are interested in getting this, click the link below the picture. This link will take you to Sasa. I would suggest reading other reviews prior to purchasing this product. Even if it wasn't suited to my oily combination skin, it may be for you....


Until next time,

Harublossom88




DISCLAIMER: Please note that all items have been purchased by me (unless otherwise stated). Opinions provided in these blog entries are my own and are by no means affiliated with or against the manufacturers provided. Anything not purchased by myself will also be my true and honest opinion. Please speak to the manufacturer if you have other queries about their products and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment